258 Huntingdale Crescent, PLACID HILLS
TRANQUIL LIVING ON 5 ACRES, ONLY 7 MINUTES TO TOWN
What a wonderful family home this is. If you are looking for a large home on acreage, make sure this one goes to the top of your list.
* 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite & walk-in robe. The remainder with built-in robes.
* 3 internal living areas.
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Spacious kitchen with near new 900mm stainless steel chefs stove.
* Approximately 8m x 5m outdoor entertaining area, complete with ceiling fans.
* Approximately 9m x 12m shed with concrete floor, power and mezzanine floor for extra storage.
* Other features: 22,000 gallons rainwater storage, full pressure town water, large dam, 4 paddocks, feed shed, stable & tack room, chicken coup, veg garden, 5.2kw solar, and well-established gardens.
If you are looking for that special place for your family to call home, and be able to keep a couple of horses, cows, goats or sheep, this is it. Located just 7 minutes from Gatton, and only 30 minutes to Toowoomba - perfect.
Call our sales agents to arrange an inspection if you can see yourself living here.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Fireplace(s),Garden,Secure Parking,Terrace/Balcony,Dam, sheds
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed